TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES
Welcome to Ekspresyon Naturel Ltd. We kindly ask that you please read this document carefully as it contains the terms and conditions that you agree to be bound by if you continue to use The Ekspresyon Naturel Online Store.
This website is operated by Ekspresyon Naturel Ltd, trading as Ekspresyon Naturel. (registered number 12357347) from its registered address at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX.
We offer this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. Your use of this site constitutes your agreement with the conditions that follow, and we reserve the right to revise the Conditions at any time. When we make changes, we will post them here. It is your responsibility to check this page occasionally for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Access to and Use of Our Site
Access to Our Site is free of charge. It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site. Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- Age Restrictions
Consumers may only purchase Goods through Our Site if they are at least 18 years of age.
- Business Customers
These Terms of Sale do not apply to customers purchasing Goods in the course of business.
- Goods, Pricing and Availability
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions and graphical representations of Goods available from Us correspond to the actual Goods. Please note, however, the following:
- Images of Goods are for illustrative purposes only.There may be slight variations in colour between the image of a product and the actual product sold due to differences in computer displays and lighting conditions;
- Images and/or descriptions of packaging are for illustrative purposes only, the actual packaging of Goods may vary
- We cannot guarantee that Goods will always be available.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on Our Site are correct at the time of going online.We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary. Changes in price will not affect any order that you have already placed.
- All prices are checked by Us before We accept your Order.In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, Wewill contact you in writing to inform you of the mistake. If the correct price is lower than that shown when you made your Order, we will simply charge you the lower amount and continue processing your Order. If the correct price is higher, We will give you the option to purchase the Goods at the correct price or to cancel your Order (or the affected part of it). We will not proceed with processing your Order in this case until you respond. If We do not receive a response from you within 72hrs, We will treat your Order as cancelled and notify you of this in writing.
- In the event that the price of Goods you have ordered changes between your Order being placed and Us processing that Order and taking payment, you will be charged the price shown on Our Site at the time of placing your Order.
- Delivery charges are not included in the price of Goods displayed on Our Site.Delivery options and related charges will be presented to you as part of the order process.
- Orders – How Contracts Are Formed
Our Site will guide you through the ordering process. Before submitting your Order, you will be given the opportunity to review your Order and amend it. Please ensure that you have checked your Order carefully before submitting it.
If, during the order process, you provide Us with incorrect or incomplete information, please contact Us as soon as possible. If We are unable to process your Order due to incorrect or incomplete information, We will contact you to ask to correct it. If you do not give Us the accurate or complete information within a reasonable time of Our request, We will cancel your Order and treat the Contract as being at an end. If We incur any costs as a result of your incorrect or incomplete information, We may pass those costs on to you.
No part of Our Site constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
Your Order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept.
Our acknowledgement of receipt of your Order does not mean that we have accepted it.
Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending you an Order Confirmation by email.
Only once We have sent you an Order Confirmation will there be a legally binding Contract between Us and you.
Order Confirmations shall contain the following information:
- Your Order Number;
- Confirmation of the Goods ordered including full details of the main characteristics of those Goods;
- Fully itemised pricing for the Goods ordered including, where appropriate, taxes, delivery and other additional charges;
In the unlikely event that We do not accept or cannot fulfill your Order for any reason, We will explain why in writing. If We have taken payment any such sums will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 10 days.
Any refunds due under this Clause 6 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods.
All ingredients used in a particular product are listed on our website and products. Please contact us if you are concerned about a particular ingredient/product prior to purchase.
Payment for Goods and related delivery charges must always be made in advance and you will be prompted to pay during the order process. Your chosen payment method will not be charged until We dispatch your Goods.
Online orders are paid for via PayPal – you do not need a PayPal account for this and Ekspresyon Naturel does not have access to your financial details.
Anti-fraud: Please note that your order may be declined after payment if the transaction has been flagged by our payment processor. A full refund will be issued. This could be due to one or all of the following reasons:
- * Incomplete information
- * Incorrect ValidFrom
- * Incorrect ExpDate
- * Incorrect CVV2
- * Incorrect billing address
All our prices are displayed in British Pounds (£ GBP). ALL CUSTOMERS WILL BE CHARGED THE ORDER VALUE SHOWN IN BRITISH POUNDS (£ GBP). We reserve the right to make price changes without prior notice but will not increase the price of ordered goods which are awaiting delivery.
Please note that we cannot accept cheque payments or bank transfers.
- Delivery, Risk and Ownership
All Goods purchased through Our Site will normally be delivered within 7 calendar days after the date of Our Order Confirmation unless otherwise agreed or specified during the Order process (subject to delays caused by events outside of Our control, for which see Clause 12).
If for any reason we are unable to deliver the Goods to your chosen delivery address, we will email informing you that the Goods have been returned to our premises with instructions for arranging re-delivery. If you do not arrange for re-delivery, we will contact you to ask for further instructions. We may charge you for re-delivery. If we cannot contact you despite our reasonable efforts, or we cannot arrange re-delivery, we may end the Contract and issue you with a refund but may deduct a reasonable sum in compensation for any net costs incurred by us as a result i.e delivery fees.
We appreciate that shipping outside UK might be cost prohibitive – this is outside our scope as rates are dictated by the delivery service.
We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions. Placing an order with us constitutes your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Cancellations and Returns
We make every effort to ensure you will enjoy our products. However, you can cancel your order any time before dispatch or up to 14 days after the day of delivery. Please contact us to arrange this.
We may ask you why you have chosen to cancel and may use any answers you provide to improve Our Goods and services, however please note that you are under no obligation to provide any details if you do not wish to.
If you do wish to cancel your order, you must return the goods to us in a new and unused condition within 14 days of notifying us.
Please note that you may lose your legal right to cancel under this Clause 10 in the following circumstances:
- If you have unsealed those Goods after receiving them
Please Ensure the returned goods are adequately packaged to protect against damage. We recommend you obtain a free proof of postage.
Once we receive the goods in a new and unused condition, we will issue a full refund within 14 days. If the goods are not returned in a new and unused condition then, unfortunately, due to hygiene reasons, we will not be able to provide a refund.
- Refunds under this Clause will be issued within 14 calendar days of the day on which We agree that you are entitled to the refund.
- Refunds under this Clause will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Please be sure to always read the full ingredients list and directions for use on the product description before placing your order.
If you wish to cancel or return your order, contact us to arrange this at: [email protected]
For further information on your rights as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Our Liability to Consumers
We only supply goods for domestic and private use by consumers. We make no warranty or representation that the Goods are fit for commercial, business or industrial use of any kind (including resale). We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business, or for any loss of business opportunity.
Nothing in these Terms of Sale seeks to limit or exclude Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence (including that of Our employees, agents or sub-contractors); or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Nothing in these Terms of Sale seeks to exclude or limit your legal rights as a consumer. For more details of your legal rights, please refer to your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
Events Outside of Our Control (Force Majeure)
- We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control.
- If any event described under this Clause 11 occurs that is likely to adversely affect Our performance of any of Our obligations under these Terms of Sale:
- We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- We will take all reasonable steps to minimise the delay;
To the extent that we cannot minimise the delay, Our affected obligations under these Terms of Sale (and therefore the Contract) will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly;
- We will inform you when the event outside of Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Goods as necessary;
Complaints and Feedback
We always welcome feedback from Our customers and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your experience as a customer of Ours is a positive one, We nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
If you wish to complain about any aspect of your dealings with Us, please contact Us by email, addressed to [email protected]
How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
All personal data that We may collect about you and use will be collected, held, and processed in accordance with UK data protection law (including, but not limited to, the GDPR (and any successor legislation which applies following the UK’s departure from the European Union), the Data Protection Act 2018, and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003).
- Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the law of England & Wales.
- If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in the Sub-Clause above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
- If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
- If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.